No. Using master recordings requires a Master License in addition to the license for the musical composition. You will need to contact the record label and rights’ holder(s)/publisher(s) directly. This requires a custom license.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the melody?
- Can I change the lyrics to my cover song?
- Can I license a song that hasn't been released yet?
- Can I distribute internationally?
- How do I get licenses for a medley?
- Can I use samples from the original audio in my recording?
- I'm from a country other than the United States. Can I still get a license from you?
- I’m going to release the same cover song on multiple releases. Do I need just one license?